All students in years 10 and 11 study the following subjects:
· English and English Literature
· Science (Combined or separate biology, chemistry and physics)
· PSHE (through 3 collapsed days)
· Religious Studies (short course GCSE)
In addition, students can choose from the following GCSE (unless indicated) options:
· Business Studies (OCR National)
· Computer Science
· Design & Technology
· Health & Social Care (BTEC Tech Award)
· Food & Nutrition
· Religious Studies
· Sport (OCR National)
LVC is closed from 12:00pm on Wednesday 24th July and will reopen on Thursday 5th September. This will be Week 1.
GCSE results can be collected from LVC on Thursday 22nd August between 9am and 11am.