Linton Village College is proud of its excellent exam results which have shown high levels of achievement and progress over the last five years. Students and staff have worked hard to maintain exceptional progress at a time of significant curriculum change. The new Progress 8 measure, introduced in 2016, indicates the progress made by all students across eight subjects from Key Stage 2 to GCSE. LVC’s Progress 8 score has been positive since the measure was introduced in 2016 demonstrating that our students make better progress than national averages.
GCSE Results 2019
· Attainment 8 is 5.3
· Progress 8 is +0.3
· 76% of students achieved a Grade 4 or above in maths and English
· 52.4 % of students achieved Grade 5 or above in maths and English
· EBacc average points score is 4.76
· 46.5% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate
· 88% of students passed GCSE English and 80% passed GCSE maths (Grade 4 and above).
· 75% of students achieved a strong pass (Grade 5 or above) in English and 57% achieved a strong pass or higher in Maths.
For pupils who completed KS4 in 2017, 98% went on to sustained education, employment or apprenticeships. This was significantly higher than the national proportion (94%). For pupils who have completed KS4, the proportion of pupils in sustained education, employment or apprenticeships has been significantly higher than national averages for the last three years.
We have an online system for you to follow your child’s progress, which can be accessed via www.go4schools.com. There is a link to the parents' login page via the Quick Links on this website. Follow the link below for a parents' guide to setting up your account and accessing your child’s grades and other information.
LVC is temporarily closed.